As of December 18, 2017
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
- Personal Information You Provide Us.When you use our Offerings, contact us, or share personal information with us in any other way, we collect this information (“Personal Information”). The specific types of information we collect depend on what information you choose to provide but may include your name, email address, other contact information, demographic information, and billing
- Basic Information. Like most websites and online offerings, we may collect non-personal and technical information from you. This information may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the type of browser you are using, and your computer operating system details. We collect and use this information to enable our website to work as it is intended and to measure and improve its performance.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- We do not sell, rent, or share your Personal Information except in those limited circumstances described herein. In the event that we have a good faith belief that disclosure is permitted by law or is reasonably necessary to: (a) protect our rights; (b) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or violation of third party rights; (c) enforce this Policy or Terms of Service; or (d) comply with the law, a legal requirement or process, including without limitation, subpoenas, court orders, or other compulsory disclosures, or to establish, maintain or exercise our legal rights. If we undergo a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be one of the assets sold or transferred.
- Service Providers.We may employ third parties to provide us with maintenance, analysis, audit, payment and development services with respect to the Offerings and, in such instances, we may provide your information to such third parties.
- Data Transfer.We may transfer your information and process it on servers outside your country of residence.
- Mediavo takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure your Personal Information in accordance with industry standards. All access to our website is password-protected/encrypted and we limit access to your information on our servers to the greatest extent possible. We also regularly monitor our servers for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. But remember that no method of transmission of the internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Your California Privacy Rights.
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, contact us by email and include your name and the address to which you would like us to respond and that this is a request pursuant to the User’s California Privacy Rights.
MODIFYING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may request that we remove or modify any of your Personal Information submitted to us by sending us an email to: email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- We may need change this Policy from time to time to address new issues and to reflect changes to our Offerings. We reserve the right to revise or make any changes to this Policy in our sole discretion. Your continual use of the Offerings subsequent to any changes to this Policy shall conclusively mean that you accept such changes. If any changes to the Policy are not acceptable to you, you may cease using, uninstall and otherwise discontinue your access to the Offerings.
- If you have any comments or questions about this Policy and/or our practices, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.